- NCLD launched GYANRTNAM Scholarship. The first time in its kind where the eligible student can get 100% Scholarship on Course fees. The largest Scholarship program in West Bengal, Where students from every District will get scholarship.
- For more information contact with our nearest NCLD center. The GYANRATNAM Scholarship form will be available at every NCLD Authorized Center / Dist offices or in our website (DOWNLOAD).
Last day for filling up the Form- 15th May, 2013
Exam Date- 9th, 16th, & 23rd June, 2013
Result- 10th July, 2013
Prize Giving Ceremony- 15th August, 2013
- A Competition named "Medal of Honor" already introduced for the DIST Head of NCLD. The duration of the competition is Five month. Starting Date-04/03/2013, Qualifying Date- 30/04/2013, Closing Date-31st July of 2013.
- The Prize distribution Ceremony will be holding on 15th August 2013. For detail Information please Contact with Head Office.
- A competition will shortly launch for NCLD Associated Training Partner.
- NCLD , very shortly launched their new online education system ITEL (Information Technology Enable Learning)
New Course available in NCLD for your bright future
DOOM- Diploma in office Operation Management.
ADP- Advanced Diploma in Publishing
DCAM- Diploma in Computerized Accounting Management
DCAD- Diploma in AutoCAD.
ADWM- Advanced Diploma in Web Design & Multimedia.
DHNP - Diploma in Hardware & Network Professional
ADHNP- Advanced Diploma in Hardware & Network Professional
Welcome To NATIONAL COMPUTER LITERACY DRIVE
The career opportunities are colossal in IT Industry. Like a basic academic education, one must have the adequate knowledge of basic computer operation. Now a days, every aspirant can enrich their future in learning these basic skills, being the IT Industry is a costlier affair. The objective of the project “National Computer Literacy Drive" is to impart basic and advance knowledge of computer arsenal in a easiest way and at a very affordable cost. We never say it is free but nominal.
Since a year’s radical success, conducting various commercial training programs, our Organization, Institute of Technical Education & Career (ITEC), resolute to work in "Information & Technology for all", the slogan given by the Indian Govt. For formulating the dream of Indian Govt.& fulfill the necessity of employment of 22 lac in I.T. Technology and more than other 10 Lac ancillary requirement of computer operator / specialist in industrial development ,small scale industries under NATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT MISSION (NSDM) headed by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, for policy direction and review of spectrum of skill development efforts in country, has been brought out by the Ministry of Labour & Employment considering the increasing proportion of working age group of 15-49 years providing the advantage of demographic dividend to the country. Considering the requirement of most promising competitive era, NCLD cement an environment for personal growth & competent future platform and build up opportunity, knowledge, exposure, personal attention and career direction to diversified student groups.
This is in line with the nation’s aspiration, which is to build a generation of professionals catering to a knowledge-based economy to meet upcoming challengers. With a sense of pride and privileges, “National Computer Literacy Drive" has been emerged very soon as one of the premier educational organizations in the country.